Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Andrea & Nicholas | A Wedding in Mobile, AL


Now that I am making a much better effort to keep up with blogging, I feel that the Patitsas wedding needs to be shared. Andrea and Nicholas flew me down to Mobile, Alabama to photograph their wedding, which for me, was exciting in itself. Little did I realize that they would serve shrimp and grits at their rehearsal dinner and that almost every single guest would dance the entire reception! Also, it was a Marine Corps wedding in the South. Basically, it was the perfect combination of down-home Southern charm, hospitality and lively energy -a true reflection of Andrea and Nicholas as a couple.

Thank you Andrea and Nicholas for the time together and allowing me to photograph your big day! Many years to you both!


1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Just a superb wedding it was. I love their theme a lot. It looks classy. Wedding planning is such a big task and this couple did everything wonderfully. I am cherishing these photos from the bottom of my heart. Even I am going to get married at one of the Chicago event venues but won’t have a DIY ceremony as it is way too hectic. Have already hired the talented planner for this work.